Talking Psychedelics: Riley Cote From NHL Enforcer To Psilocybin Advocate
Join us today on “Talking Psychedelics”, where we chat with Riley Cote, a former NHL enforcer turned psilocybin advocate. Tune in as he talks with Frshminds’ own Jon Kamin and discusses how psilocybin influenced him, including:
- Overcoming substance abuse issues.
- Managing chronic injuries and concussions
- Changing his personality and optimizing his life.
- Working with Wake Networks
Recent Episodes of Talking Psychedelics
- Sanson Berriedale-Johnson of La Sociedad Psicodélica
- Paul Lewin of the Cannabis and Psychedelics Law Group LLP
- Mark de Jong of Tripsitter.Amsterdam
- Brandon Crockett: Mormon on Mushrooms
- Floris Wolswijk of Blossom Analysis
- Patrick Moher of Microdose Buzz
- Lilli Steingraeber of ProviThor
- John Moos MD
- Psychedelic Assisted Therapy At Home
Learn more about Psilocybin on Frshminds:
- Considering a retreat? Check out Frshminds’ Ultimate Psilocybin Retreat Center Guide.
- What Kind of a Drug is Psilocybin? What Will It Do To Me?
- How Long Does Psilocybin Stay in Your System?
- Don’t Miss the Best Psilocybin Retreats in Amsterdam
- How To Properly Store Magic Mushrooms
- Why Are There Psilocybin Retreats In Mexico?
- Want To Go To A Magic Mushroom Retreat in Jamaica?
- 3 Top-Rated Psilocybin Retreats in Costa Rica
- The Best Psilocybin Retreats: What To Look For
- Psilocybin Retreats in the Netherlands