Talking Psychedelics: Riley Cote From NHL Enforcer To Psilocybin Advocate
Join us today on “Talking Psychedelics”, where we chat with Riley Cote, a former NHL enforcer turned psilocybin advocate. Tune in as he talks with Frshminds’ own Jon Kamin and discusses how psilocybin influenced him, including:
- Overcoming substance abuse issues.
- Managing chronic injuries and concussions
- Changing his personality and optimizing his life.
- Working with Wake Networks
Recent Episodes of Talking Psychedelics
- Sanson Berriedale-Johnson of La Sociedad Psicodélica
- Paul Lewin of the Cannabis and Psychedelics Law Group LLP
- Mark de Jong of Tripsitter.Amsterdam
- Brandon Crockett: Mormon on Mushrooms
- Floris Wolswijk of Blossom Analysis
- Patrick Moher of Microdose Buzz
- Lilli Steingraeber of ProviThor
- John Moos MD
- Psychedelic Assisted Therapy At Home