Talking Psychedelics: Paul Lewin of the Cannabis and Psychedelics Law Group LLP
Welcome to “Talking Psychedelics”, where Frshminds takes you on a deep dive with the driving forces shaping the psychedelics industry. Today we have the pleasure of sitting down with Paul Lewin of the Cannabis and Psychedelics Law Group LLP in Toronto. Paul is long time cannabis lawyer and has spent the last 4 to 5 years navigating the legal waters associated with psychedelics. Listen as we discuss the current state of the court challenges related to psilocybin decriminalization in Canada and legalization as well as hear his thoughts on the legal future of psychedelics.
Click below to watch the video on Youtube and be sure to leave a comment.
Learn More About Decriminalization
If you are curious about the decriminalization of psychedelics, check out these other articles on Frshminds:
Recent Episodes of Talking Psychedelics
- Dr Rick Barnett, cofounder of the Psychedelic Society of Vermont
- Spencer Hawkswell of TheraPsil
- Bea Chan of Sisters in Psychedelics
- Moshe Jacobson of PsyAtlanta
- Mark de Jong of Tripsitter.Amsterdam
- Luc van Poelje of Psychedelic Insights
- Ziv Shafir of The LA Psychedelic Salon
- Floris Wolswijk of Blossom Analysis
- Patrick Moher of Microdose Buzz