Talking Psychedelics: Psychedelic Assisted Therapy At Home
Curious if you can do psychedelic assisted therapy at home? Join us today on “Talking Psychedelics”, where we sit down with two entrepreneurs whose goal it is to help you do just that!
Today we chat with Hillary Lin, MD and Felix Li, the founders of Curio. Curio, with current operations in Texas, New York and Michigan, provides patients with psychedelic assisted therapy at home. Listen in as Hillary and Felix talk with Frshminds’ CEO Matei Olaru about:
- Why they started the platform.
- What patients can expect when trying psychedelic assisted therapy.
- How the outcomes of psychedelic therapy are set before you even try the actual drugs.
- Why psychedelics are a transformative tool.
Recent Episodes of Talking Psychedelics
- Sanson Berriedale-Johnson of La Sociedad Psicodélica
- Paul Lewin of the Cannabis and Psychedelics Law Group LLP
- Mark de Jong of Tripsitter.Amsterdam
- Dick Simon of Sensorium Therapeutics
- Brandon Crockett: Mormon on Mushrooms
- Floris Wolswijk of Blossom Analysis
- Patrick Moher of Microdose Buzz
- Lilli Steingraeber of ProviThor
- John Moos MD
- Riley Cote From NHL Enforcer To Psilocybin Advocate