Talking Psychedelics: Moshe Jacobson of PsyAtlanta
Welcome to “Talking Psychedelics”, where Frshminds takes you on a deep dive with the driving forces shaping the psychedelics industry. Today we have the pleasure of sitting down with Moshe Jacobson of PsyAtlanta. Moshe is founding member of the Association of Entheogenic Practitioners, and founder of EntheoCoach, whose mission it is to help people finally create the real personal transformation they’ve been seeking. Additionally, he manages PsyAtlanta, an organization that provides educational, supportive and social meetups to build community in Atlanta around psychedelic healing.
For in-depth knowledge about the benefits of psychedelics for mental health, look no further than our Ultimate Psychedelics and Mental Wellness Guide!
Recent Episodes of Talking Psychedelics
- Dr Rick Barnett, cofounder of the Psychedelic Society of Vermont
- Bea Chan of Sisters in Psychedelics
- Paul Lewin of the Cannabis and Psychedelics Law Group LLP
- Mark de Jong of Tripsitter.Amsterdam
- Luc van Poelje of Psychedelic Insights
- Ziv Shafir of The LA Psychedelic Salon
- Floris Wolswijk of Blossom Analysis
- Patrick Moher of Microdose Buzz
- Heather Lee of Medicine Woman Retreats