Talking Psychedelics: Dick Simon of Sensorium Therapeutics
Join us today on “Talking Psychedelics”, where we chat with Dick Simon, co-founder and CEO of Sensorium Therapeutics, a platform for looking at the potential of the hundreds of plants and fungi that have a long history of human use in order to deliver treatment at large scale without therapists. Tune in as he talks with Frshminds’ own Matei Olaru and learn how:
- He got involved in the psychedelic industry.
- Massachusetts General Hospital decided to purse psychedelic research.
- Psychedelics are more of a medical procedure than a drug at this point in time.
- He plans to reduce the cost of psychedelic medicine.
- We need to learn how to communicate with those outside of the psychedelic bubble.
Recent Episodes of Talking Psychedelics
- Sanson Berriedale-Johnson of La Sociedad Psicodélica
- Paul Lewin of the Cannabis and Psychedelics Law Group LLP
- Riley Cote From NHL Enforcer To Psilocybin Advocate
- Brandon Crockett: Mormon on Mushrooms
- Floris Wolswijk of Blossom Analysis
- Patrick Moher of Microdose Buzz
- Lilli Steingraeber of ProviThor
- John Moos MD
- Psychedelic Assisted Therapy At Home