Whether you are exploring Ayahuasca for the first time or are contemplating going on your tenth Ayahuasca retreat, Frshminds Ayahuasca FAQ helps you dive deep and further your understanding of this amazing plant.
As with everything else in life, Ayahuasca retreat experiences have a wide range of prices, from $500 to over $5,000 that depend on a number of factors including:
– Location: Is this a beachfront retreat or someone hidden in the jungle or a mountain top? Typically, the less accessible the location, the more expensive the ayahuasca retreat will be.
– The amenities: The more spartan the amenities, the lower the cost. Want access to a full gym and gourmet restaurant? You can have that as long as you are willing to pay for it.
– The accommodations: Amenities range anywhere from shared dorm-style accommodations to private villas with personal chefs.
– The staffing: Some retreats are staffed with a full complement of support staff and mental wellness professionals while others are run by the shaman and their assistant.
– Number of ceremonies: Typically, the higher the price, the more ayahuasca ceremonies that are included in the retreat