Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles
At the Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles, each IV Ketamine infusion is specifically tailored to each patient. Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles is the only center that offers high dose intravenous Ketamine treatments in a safe and effective manner to patients with Depression and Chronic Pain. This is significant as studies have shown greater benefits in human subjects with higher IV doses. You may read below to learn more about Ketamine as well as the signs and symptoms of Major Depression.
Why Choose the Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles
- As a Board-Certified Anesthesiologist, the Doctor provides the most effective dose of IV Ketamine safely.
- Over 80% of our patients notice a change after the first couple infusions, with the majority noticing a change after the first.
- The supplementary at-home Ketamine nasal spray we prescribe provides a highly effective bridge after your treatments have finished to maintain the benefits received from the IV infusions.
- You may choose to go one session at a time, and do not have to sign up for a package.
- From IV placement to the post-infusion experience review, Dr. Mahjoubi provides a personalized, concierge-like service by making sure you get the best possible experience. You are never seen by a Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant, and speak with Dr. Mahjoubi each time you receive an infusion.
Dr. David Mahjoubi, MD, and is a Board-Certified Anesthesiologist as been working with intravenous Ketamine since his training in 2006 at the University of Southern California. Dr. Mahjoubi will take into account many variables such as your age, weight, medication use, etc. before making your infusion, and will sit down and talk with you both before and after each and every infusion. For patients that opt in, we prescribe an at-home Ketamine nasal spray to continue the benefits of the IV infusions, so “booster” infusions, if needed, are less often