Select Your Arrival Date
|January 13, 2024 - January 17, 2024||$4,508|
|March 16, 2024 - March 20, 2024||$4,508|
Silo Wellness Psilocybin Retreat in Little Bay, Jamaica hosts legal, 4 day psilocybin wellness retreats. We provide visitors a safe and welcoming environment with experienced practitioners. Our calling obliges us to create a therapeutic environment for our guests so that they experience a transformative retreat. During Silo Wellness’ 5-day retreat, our knowledgeable leaders guide guests through the psychedelic experience, as they journey towards self-discovery and reconnection.
Silo Wellness’ retreat leaders guide you to reconnect with yourself. This is done through an itinerary designed to create a space of presence for introspection, healing, and expansion. At Silo Wellness, we offer a full suite of services and amenities:
- Integration sessions
- Airport transfer and
- Delicious, healthy meals
Located in a serene Little Bay, a secluded fishing village, Coral Cove Wellness Resort is a space to unplug and rediscover your true nature. If you are looking for space in a beautiful natural setting for your personal transformation and wellness in Jamaica, you have found it
Situated on a private and protected cove with with a 1/2 mile of protected swimming and snorkelling beach, the retreat provides guests with a swimming, snorkelling, kayaking and paddle boarding area,
Only 10 miles from Negril, our holistic paradise is an oasis to guests and wildlife.
Steps away from the ocean, you are lulled to sleep to the sound of crashing waves in oceanfront rooms and cottages. While at Silo Wellness Psilocybin Retreat in Jamaica. you will experience:
- Yoga sessions conducted daily
- Mindfulness training
- Outdoor activities
- Meditation training
- Psilocybin ceremonies, rituals and integration circles
- Nature excursions the rugged and beautiful landscape of Jamaica.
- Pristine rivers and beaches.
- Josh Wilson: Customer Experience, Visitor Intake, and Preparation
- Bénédicte Mannix: Ceremony Leader, On-Site Preparation & Integration
- Parag Bhatt: Intake, Preparation & Pharmacology
- Marion Johnson: On Site Registered Nurse
- Daffnee White: Integration Support
- Psilocybin ceremonies done outside under the stars
- Daily yoga, pilates, and meditation
- Immersion in Jamaica's rugged, yet beautiful landscape.
- All-inclusive farm to table meals including, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan options