Energetics Explained ayahuasca retreat near Barcelona, Spain utilizes plant medicine, yoga and wellness to deliver transformational, healing and self-discovery journeys. We work with ayahuasca using an integrated approach. Our approach connects you with yourself and others with ease. Our expert team of facilitators guide and assist you to identify stagnant behavioral patterns that blockade your development and discard them. Learn how to manifest change in your life and make the changes sustainable. Also discover cosmic purpose and profound fulfillment in your life.
The physical journey with us lasts for a brief time, whereas the spiritual journey continues into the foreseeable future. One month prior to the retreat, we have 4 online meetings to ensure that you are a clean canvas for the medicine to work with. One month after returning home, we meet another four times to support continuing integration. These aren’t mandatory sessions. They are best practice and highly recommended. Dedication and effort ensures maximum benefit of your journeys and creates a supportive, safe and helpful community.
We maintain a firm belief that movement is key. During your stay we conduct scheduled hatha yoga sessions. Fresh, plant-based foods comprise our menu. Our stunning setting serves as the perfect backdrop. The gorgeous, surrounding, Catalan hills envelop your plant medicine experience.
The Ayahuasca ceremonies are performed with a therapeutic traditional approach and additional complementary therapies such as Kambo, Bufo, and Rapé are offered to those who wish to deepen their healing and cleansing. Imagine how it would feel to have unshakeable levels of self-love, confidence, clarity, and inner peace.
What to expect
- A month of preparatory and integration coaching is provided both before and after the retreat to build a deeper sense of safety and community. By the time you arrive at the retreat, you will already feel at home, like you are part of the family. During the retreat, you will feel a sense of unity, aliveness, and belonging.
- The healing atmosphere will help you connect deeply and meaningfully with yourself and the people around you. The retreat will allow you to go on a consciousness-expanding journey and heal the aspects of yourself that are blocking you from living your best, most liberated, and joyful life.
- 3 yoga sessions
- 3 Ayahuasca ceremonies
- 3 Rapé ceremonies
- Integration support through group circles during the retreat
- Online opening circle and intention setting
- 2 months of coaching
- 4 nights accommodation
- 2 freshly made organic meals per day