Behold Retreats invites you to a fully-private 7 Day 5-MeO-DMT retreat in Mexico. Behold Retreats is an entheogen plant medicine-based wellness service that facilitates journeys of self-discovery and transformation to elevate guests to their peak performance and well-being, and to realise substantial improvements to their daily lives. We provide bespoke, holistic programs that incorporate high-end, therapeutic plant medicine retreats in beautiful, safe, and legal locations globally.
Guided by ancient wisdom and modern science, Behold Retreats is launching its services to
introduce guests to the proven benefits of entheogen plant medicine. Designed to elevate each guest to peak performance and wellbeing, each journey is facilitated in idyllic destinations where plant medicine such as Ayahuasca, Psilocybin (mushrooms), or 5-MeO-DMT (Bufo) are legal.
Behold Retreats creates bespoke programs for each person’s individual needs, goals, and preferences.
The programs are holistic and include education, preparation, retreat, and post-integration support with a qualified coach or therapist. In selecting this approach, guests realize the full potential of their experience and, on returning home, are supported to make sustained improvements to the quality of their everyday life.
On retreats in diverse locations such as Costa Rica, the Netherlands, and Mexico, plant medicine facilitators guide guests into a meditative and expanded state of consciousness, ensuring safety and comfort throughout the experience. In this immersive and highly supported context, guests are granted unparalleled access to their subconscious mind- allowing them to navigate within and to receive salient, memorable insights.
- Safety & Security – Working with Behold Retreats, our clients can be confident that the highest safety standards are being adhered to (e.g. medical staff on hand).
- End-end service – handholding throughout to ensure an experience that meets their needs (e.g. time available, travel preferences). Takes out a large amount of the effort and uncertainty – provides confidence, convenience.
- Focus on Education – ensuring prospective clients are adequately informed regarding the variety of plant medicines, the typical experiences, and also the risks involved with participating in a plant medicine retreat.
- Highly experienced retreat centres / staff - who “know the territory”, and that have experience guiding thousands of guests through their own plant medicine experiences.
- Integration – providing sufficient integration support (e.g. for 3 months) post-retreat experiences as clients return to their daily lives. This could include weekly check-ups with therapist/counsellor to ensure client is able to meaningfully integrate the experience.
- Community – connecting people who have been on retreats within a given city.