|April 13, 2024 - April 19, 2024||$2,200|
Ayllu Medicina 7 Day Women’s Power Plant Medicine Retreat, in Manglaralto, Ecuador, offers Ayahuasca and San Pedro retreats by the shores of the Pacific Ocean. With a strong focus on ancient traditions, here ayahuasca and san pedro are offered to guests to support their personal transformations.
What unites our guests is that sense of a calling…is your life, is your soul, as full as it should be?
At Ayllu Medicina we know all about this feeling.
We have lived it, it’s why we are here, and it’s what we seek to answer. We want to help you find peace, love, dignity, and appreciation for those around you. And how does one find such transcendence? At Ayllu Medicina we believe you hold that power, and our job, and that of the plant medicines we work with, is to help you find it.
Did it ever occur to you that medicine and meditation share a Latin root word? Meditation plays a central role in our approach; we introduce it throughout our ceremonies and integration work. Repetition and consistency make it that much more likely that you will continue this practice when you return home.
Your time with us is rich and full. From our temezcal to our yoga, purges, breathwork, and our close proximity to the beach and world-class surfing, we promise that you will find activities to enhance your journey, and your memories of this place. We do hope you reach out to speak with us today!
We believe everyone can transform their life, and are here to support you to do so through your journey. In this sacred plant medicine retreat, you will have the opportunity to explore the self and understand the true nature of your reality. The plant medicines are known to cleanse the mind, body, and spirit and are healing both physically and emotionally.
The master plants are here to assist you on your journey to begin the inner work, expand your consciousness, and to reconnect to all that is.
This plant medicine retreat is a unique opportunity to sit with and learn about ancient practices in a serene, tropical oasis in coastal Ecuador.
The experience is a retreat – meaning a time to withdraw from your everyday reality to reflect and bring more intention into your consciousness. During this time of retreat, we will work to reorganize all the dimensions of our being into one direction – including our body, mind, emotion, and energy.
In our Ayllu Medicina community, we believe that a new way of life is possible living in peace, love, dignity, and joy.
- We believe in reconnecting the elements, fire, wind, Earth, and water to understand your own inner nature.
- We believe everything is medicine, from food and water to music and meditation. Life is a ceremony to be enjoyed with intention.
- We believe that the journey of healing begins by taking a pause and looking inside. Our plant medicine retreats on the coast of Ecuador are here to help you do this.
- Opening Fire Ceremony - Call to the four winds & directions to set our main intention for the work to be done, reconnecting w/ the Sacred Fire of our heart. Reléase old patterns & unwanted energies with a Tobacco cleanse.
- Sweat Lodge Ceremonies - We sit with intention and experience purification during sweat lodge. Through therapeutic herbs, steam, song, & prayer, we release stress, muscle tension, and detoxify the mind, body and soul.
- 2 Ayahuasca Ceremonies - Experience profound healing and shifts in your psyche allowing you to take responsibility for any issues in your life which may have resulted in dis-ease or emotional psycho/spiritual imbalances.
- 1 San Pedro Temazcal - Open your heart to the world and receive the power to make positive changes through the help of the energetically masculine healing medicine of San Pedro (Huachuma).
- Orientation Video Call - This is a chance for introductions as well as to discuss your intentions, receive guidance, and answer any questions you may have about how to prepare, the location, agenda, or the ceremonies.
- Daily Yoga & Meditation - Optional Daily Yoga and Meditation classes led by certified Yogis aligned with our greater mission for healing.
- 3 Daily Nourishing Meals - Enjoy the best Manabi cuisine on the coast! Our local chefs provide meals aligned with the retreat, which includes fresh fish, fruits, & healthy nourishing foods to support you during the week.
- Healthy Snacks - Our kitchen will be ready to provide you with local tropical fresh fruits, smoothies, juices, and other homemade snacks throughout the day!
- Alkalized Water - You will have access to unlimited anti-oxidant rich, electrolyzed, hydrogen-rich alkalized water throughout the week. You will notice the immediate health benefits of drinking this living water!
- Medicine Song Workshop - Bring your favorite instrument if you have one or borrow ours! We will share songs throughout the week and you will have a chance to connect with your inner and unique voice. No experience required
- Womb Wisdom Circle - Heal balance and activate secondary functions of the Womb. Learn how to work with your cycles naturally, aligning with the movement of the starz and wisdom of our grandmothers.
- NonViolent Communication - In this workshop you will learn how to connect to and express your feelings and needs so that you can understand your desires and improve all of your relationships.
- Wholistic Nutrition - This is a chance to learn about how to integrate your transformation with wholistic nutrition, health, & wellness.