Avalon Ayahuasca Retreat in Barcelona, Spain combines the ancient wisdom provided by the sacred Ayahuasca brew with an integration program and personalized care in order to take you on a transformational journey of deep healing and holistic self-discovery.
A modernist 1913 building full of history with warm common spaces situated on 650.000 m2 of gardens surrounded by two natural lakes and a river. Avalon’s ceremonial space is stunning and spacious; it is outfitted with large beds orientated towards oversized windows that let nature into the space. Avalon’s high end accommodations are designed to be spacious, with private bathrooms, a pleasant outdoors hammock area and a private swimming pool. Ayahuasca friendly, plant based meals are prepared fresh daily using farm to table seasonal organic ingredients and superfoods.
The Avalon Ayahuasca Retreat, situated in the heart of Alt Empordà, a beautiful region known for its stunning natural landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and diverse gastronomy, approximately 1 and half hours away from Barcelona, Spain. It is in an accessible location in Europe (Barcelona) with direct flights from most of bigger cities.
We are here to remember what we are and why we are here on Earth.
Avalon Ayahuasca Retreat offer safe Ayahuasca retreats in Europe with the intentions to:
- Wake up from past conditioning and programming .
- Clean up old harmful patterns and emotional wounds
- Grow up to the fully expressed, youthfully free and responsible human being.
- Show up to benefit the world with our unique purpose on Earth.
The Avalon Ayahuasca experience includes:
- Four (4) Ayahuasca ceremonies lead by either Colombian (Muisca tradition)or Peruvian (Shipibo tradition) trained shaman with at least ten (10) years of experience.
- Four (4) Rapé (also known as dried tobacco powder) ceremonies. Used in a conjunction with Ayahuasca, Rapé clears the mind as well as cleanses the body’s energy field,
- Four (4) Integration workshops that combine ecstatic dance, sharing circles, writing and art therapy and are led by a professionally trained psychologist.
- An individual guidance session that fosters your ability at integrating your Ayahuasca experience into the routine of your daily life, ensuring a long-lasting impact on your life.
- A session of Holotropic breathwork.
- A healing massage session.
- Four (4) all level yoga and meditation sessions.
- One (1) Silent Ecstatic Dance session.
- Daily Ayahuasca friendly meals prepared fresh daily.
- Five (5) workshops on food awareness.
- Five (5) nights of accommodations in Avalon’s luxurious and spacious facilities.
- Barcelona airport or city center pick up/drop off.
- A one-on-one preparation video call.
- Two (2) post retreat online integration circles.
- A 25 people person team with a maximum of 21 to 21 retreat participants, supporting you at all times.
- Pre and post retreat personal support – all attendees are assigned an Avalon member to guide them through the preparation and integration stages.
- Ceremonies take place in a spacious and stunning space with comfortable beds and large windows that invite nature in.
- Individualized attention from our Avalon’s healers ensure that ceremonies are a especially safe setting.
- Ceremonies are filled with live “medicine” music. Medicine music is a combination of multiple instruments and voices from six to nine (6-9) experienced sacred space guardians and musicians.
- Four (4) Ayahuasca ceremonies
- Holistic program
- Holotropic breathwork
- Healing massage
- Yoga and meditation
- Bufo Alvarius ceremony
- Kambó cleanse ritual
- Very high facilitator-to-guest ratio