|January 4, 2024 - January 7, 2024||$2,360|
Avalon 4 Day Ayahuasca Retreat in Barcelona, Spain, features a unique combination of ancient and modern. We brew ayahuasca in alignment with traditional wisdom, while a personalized program of introspection and integration uses modern modalities to capture the new you.
Our setting is unique and unparalleled. Avalon retreats are hosted in a historic center with over a century of hosting events and retreats. We are surrounded by nature: rivers, lakes, and a lush garden to help guide your spiritual journey through nature. A stay with us is luxurious and offers considerable space to find your quiet source of solitude.
Our rooms are adorned with private bathrooms. The grounds feature hammocks and a pool to ensure that your time can be spent focusing on your growth. Our beautifully appointed maloca (ceremony space) allows our natural setting to blend with your ceremonial experience.
This is located in Alt Emporda, 90 minutes north of sensational Barcelona and close to the Mediterranean Sea. Avalon is just a short drive from the seaside resort of Cadaques and the world-famous Dali museum in Figueres.
Planning some time to explore before or after your time with us is complete would be wise.
The Avalon Ayahuasca experience includes:
- Four ayahuasca experiences guided by shamans from either the Muisca or Shipibo backgrounds
- Four rapé (tobacco) experiences, which work well in conjunction with ayahuasca to bring focus to the consumer
- A variety of integration modalities, including art therapy, dance, and group discussions; these are always led by professionally-trained psychologists
- Individualized integration training sessions
- Multiple other modalities of healing including yoga, massage, breathwork, etc
- A series of workshops to look at your health more broadly, including dietary choices
- Integration programming that continues even after you leave, as we bring your community back together online
- Transportation back and forth from Barcelona for arrival and departure
- And of course, accommodations at our gorgeous facility, and all meals prepared fresh by our exquisitely talented chefs
- Four (4) Ayahuasca ceremonies
- Holistic program
- Holotropic breathwork
- Healing massage
- Yoga and meditation
- Bufo Alvarius ceremony
- Kambó cleanse ritual
- Very high facilitator-to-guest ratio