A Whole New High in Maastricht, Netherlands leverages the insights generated by the consumption of psilocybin to provide retreat participants with a chance to discover themselves by connecting to their inner healer while rewriting their rules for the game of life in the process. Our experience has taught us that using power plants, psychedelics and substances collectively known as entheogens, to induce ‘non-ordinary’ levels of consciousness where individuals can examine their core issues from novel perspectives.
With over ten (10) years experience as integration therapists and transformation life mentors, we have an excellent understanding of the field of consciousness. Our objective is to help our clients:
- Achieve personal and spiritual growth by recognizing and then modifying patterns of subconscious thoughts that shape the direction of our individual lives.
- Provide the tools to reshape the mind in positive ways.
- Release negative emotional release.
We added the use of therapeutic psilocybin to our treatment program in 2017 based on the experiences we had personally through combining the therapeutic methods and strategies we offer our clients with psychedelics. As early innovators in the field, we’ve guided hundreds of individuals from all walks of life on journeys of altered consciousness, allowing us to share the knowledge and experience we have accumulated.
A WHOLE NEW HIGH is a whole new perspective on how we perceive, use and administer entheogens – psychedelics, power plants and other drugs used to induce ‘non-ordinary’ states of consciousness. Starting in 2018, a Whole New High was one of the first organizers of psychedelic retreats, and we’ve guided hundreds of clients on their personal psychedelic journeys. As a therapeutic modality, psychedelics allow you to access your core wounds are more easily.
As Trauma Integration Practitioners, our professional experience has taught us that trauma is what causes most individuals dissatisfaction with life. Having said that, we also know that many people have misconceptions as to what trauma is. Although most people tend to think trauma as some significantly memorable experience that has happened to them as a result of an unhappy childhood, the simple truth is childhood trauma impacts all of us, regardless of whether or not our overall childhood was happy.
Our trauma integration experience allows us to help clients understand and interpret their unresolved trauma as it plays out in their day to day lives through a range of dysfunctional patterns including:
- Unhealthy relationships
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Substand addiction
- General unhappiness/dissatisfaction with life
Ultimately, we like to go deep into the core of our clients’ struggles, aiding them in the resolution of the issues facing them.
Combining psilocybin with our approach to Trauma Integration Therapy bring about profound understanding and change in clients. In order to achieve this goal, we structure our retreats as follows:
- Smaller groups that have 8-12 participants maximum, allowing the creation of participant intimacy and provides each individual the time they need time to express and share their thoughts during the integration process.
- Dedication of three (3) days to the integration process the psilocybin experience. During this integration process, clients are thought a range of self-therapeutic tools in order to continue the integration process upon their return home, improving their self-awareness and understanding.
- As female facilitators lead the retreat, our ceremonies include many feminine qualities, including a focus on providing a nurturing environment.