Pacific Shrooms’ Psilocybe Vietnamese Cubensis Mushroom has its origins in Vietnam. It springs from a species of psychedelic mushroom whose main active compounds are psilocybin and psilocin.
Renowned for its potency, the Vietnamese Cubensis is usually speedily recommended to users who appreciate high potency mushrooms. Its appearance can be distinguished by yellow, thick stems and extra-large cups that stretch up to 5cm in diameter.
You can feel the effect of Vietnamese Cubensis after taking a little dose of 0.5 grams, which can be stronger depending on the user’s threshold. One to two grams should be enough for most people to feel psychedelic, but nothing overpowering.
Two to three grams will trigger a whirlwind trip, altering your perception and causing you to feel and think differently. A higher dose will begin with three or more grams. Expect an intense high and trip that should be plenty to experience the Cubensis in full force.
- 0.2-0.5G (Very Low Dose) Subtle Increase of Energy and Creativity. No Loss of Control or Visuals
- 0.5-1G (Low Dosage) Featherlight feeling, Floating on Clouds
- 1G-2G Psychedelic Experience, lots of laughter, lots of conversations, a body high, and good vibes
- 2G-3G Classic Psychedelic Trip. Your perception changes, you’ll feel, and think differently. The trip may be a whirlwind
- 3G-4G Extreme Trip. The Intense high and trip, you may connect with the universe