Pacific Shrooms’ Mexican Cubensis is a psychedelic mushroom that was originally found in Southern Mexico. Beautiful yellow-spotted caps distinguish its appearance. The yellow-spotted caps turn into orange color sometimes, and its stems are quite small compared to its rather large caps.
It is a fast-growing strain that is very easy to cultivate. Although not a giant-sized mushroom, Mexican Cubensis produces an abundance of mushrooms regularly. It usually produces nothing less than four good flushes and even more in some cases.
Another noteworthy feature of this cubensis is that it fruits decently in cooler temps of 50F; however, at higher temps of 75F-85F, it grows like all other cubensis.
One distinct characteristic of Mexican Cubensis is that it doesn’t give the high anxiety common with several other mushrooms when the first initial euphoric feeling washes over you. It’s a very smooth, clean high, with a decent overwhelming play on the eyes.
- 0.2-0.5G (Very Low Dose) Subtle Increase of Energy and Creativity. No Loss of Control or Visuals
- 0.5-1G (Low Dosage) Featherlight feeling, Floating on Clouds
- 1G-2G Psychedelic Experience, lots of laughter, lots of conversations, a body high, and good vibes
- 2G-3G Classic Psychedelic Trip. Your perception changes, you’ll feel, and think differently. The trip may be a whirlwind
- 3G-4G Extreme Trip. The Intense high and trip, you may connect with the universe