B+ Cubensisis a strain of the Psilocybe cubensis mushroom that is famous worldwide for its size. It was found growing wild in Florida in 1999, in a place where cow manure used to be, and its original spore prints were distributed to other spore vendors and cultivators. This mushroom gets HUGE, in the wild. Some of the mushrooms that have been observed by B+ cubensis have been over 16 inches tall!
Very few strains can get this large, with the exception of Alacabenzi, Amazonian, and a few others. It is also one of the original few that have been cultivated for more than 40 years now, which guarantees no one will be disappointed with the genetics that comes from this well-domesticated Strain.
B+ remains one of the all-time champions of the Psilocybe cubensis world.
It is claimed that B+ cubensis can grow in a wide range of temperatures, all the way down to 40 degrees Fahrenheit. While we aren’t so sure of this, it is an interesting claim.
We do know that it is a very adaptable strain, growing on pretty much anything you throw at it, from brown rice flour, compost, and even wood chips.
There is no question that this is a must-have strain for any serious collector, and is great for a beginner, as this strain also appears to be highly contamination resistant in its spore syringe.
The B+ magic mushroom is a Psilocybe cubensis, a species of psychedelic mushroom. Its main active elements are psilocybin and psilocin.
- 0.2-0.5G (Very Low Dose) Subtle Increase of Energy and Creativity. No Loss of Control or Visuals
- 0.5-1G (Low Dosage) Featherlight feeling, Floating on Clouds
- 1G-2G Psychedelic Experience, lots of laughter, lots of conversations, a body high, and good vibes
- 2G-3G Classic Psychedelic Trip. Your perception changes, you’ll feel, and think differently. The trip may be a whirlwind
- 3G-4G Extreme Trip. The Intense high and trip, you may connect with the universe
The above recommendations could vary for each person. We recommend starting with a low dosage!