Get your shrooms from Zoomers Dispensary and find a higher level. To purchase products from Zoomers Dispensary, you must be 19 years or older and apply for membership.
To become a member, please provide:
Valid photo ID: We need your ID to confirm your identity. We do not keep it on file and delete the image.
ONE of the following
- Recommendation for shrooms from our in house Zoomers Nurse, Doctor, Naturopath or TCM practitioner. This can be done through our online registration or in person at our headquarters downtown Vancouver.
- Letter of confirmation of your diagnosis from a doctor, naturopath or TCM practitioner.
We use only the highest quality shrooms in all of our products, to ensure our customers buy shrooms that will satisfy their needs every time. Whether you are searching for an effective treatment for a medical condition, an exciting, hallucinogenic experience, or an extra creative boost during your work day, our expert team of shroom enthusiasts is dedicated to helping you find exactly what you’re looking for in this powerful substance.
When you buy shroom products from Zoomers Dispensary you get:
- A superior product.
- Top notch customer service,
- Friendly and knowledgeable customer service team
Zoomers Dispensary an in house Nurse and Naturopath to help advise on which shroom product may help with your condition.
Membership and consultation with Zoomers Dispensary nurse and Naturopath are free. Zoomers Dispensary does not share your information to anyone including any government entity for any reason. We do not sell or share your information. Membership information is encrypted and safeguarded.
What Are Shrooms
Shrooms (aka Magic mushrooms) are a special kind of mushroom treasured for their ability to produce strong psychedelic effects due to psilocybin. The psychedelic effects of psilocybin usually occur within 30 minutes after a person ingests magic mushrooms and last 4–6 hours.
The most common kind of shrooms fall under the Psilocybe genus. This genus encompasses over 200 different varieties of mushrooms, all of which contain psilocybin, the main compound responsible for producing psychedelic effects (such as hallucinations and altered perceptions) in the human brain.
Learn About Microdosing on Frshminds
- Understanding and Measuring Magic Mushroom Potency
- Frshminds’ Guide to Microdosing
- The Pros and Cons of Microdosing
- Microdosing Mushrooms Companies: Get To Know Them
- Guide to Mushroom Microdosing Products
- Understanding The Paul Stamets Microdosing Stack
- The Benefits of Microdosing Psychedelics
- Curious About How To Microdose Psychedelics?