Spores Lab provides not only the Genetics, Supplies, and Equipment necessary for cultivation, but also guidance from a team of expert mycologists. Spores Lab Mushroom Spores are provided by mushroom cultivators with decades of experience.
For those new to the world of mycology, mushroom spores are the small reproductive cells that allow the mushroom to reproduce. Spores do not contain psilocybin as it is not present until the spores germinate and begin producing mycelium.
Why buy Spores Lab Mushroom Spores:
- Spores Lab curated a wealth of mycology information, including advice and tutorials.
- We are familiar with the over 200 species of mushroom in the Psilocybe genus and related families. While the most researched and common is the Psilocybe Cubensis, there are several hundred “subspecies” within the family and genus of psilocybin producing mushrooms. These differ significantly in both physical characteristics and in the concentration of psychotropic compounds that are present in fruiting bodies OR mycelium (some strains contain much higher amounts of active compounds in the mycelial stage).
- We know about funghi! Did you know that fungi are some of the oldest organisms on Earth, present in their current form in fossil records over 2.4 Billion years ago. Distributed world wide, they grow in a wide range of habitats including:
- Areas with high salt concentrations,
- Deep sea sediments, and
- The cosmic radiation intense vacuum of outer space.
Curious About Growing Magic Mushrooms?
Check out these articles on Frshminds.
- The Taxonomy of Magic Mushrooms
- How Long Does It Take To Grow Magic Mushrooms?
- Are Magic Mushroom Grow Kits Worth It?
- Where Do Liberty Caps Grow and How to Get Them
- Growing Magic Mushrooms: Resources
- Growing Psychedelic Truffles
- How to Grow Penis Envy Mushrooms
- Wondering How To Grow Psilocybin Mushrooms?
- What Are Psychedelics? Are They Growing In My Garden?
- Psilocybe Semilanceata Cultivation