Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Psilocare psilocybin microdosing products were developed by psychonauts with am appreciation for the mushroom sacrament.
Research has shown psilocybin to have potential to treat a range of psychiatric and behavioral disorders including:
- Depression: The most researched indications for psilocybin therapy and psilocybin therapy was given “breakthrough therapy” designation by the FDA for depression treatment
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder: A review from neuroethicist Eddie Jacobs in the Journal of Psychedelic Studies suggests psilocybin has potential for treating for obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Quitting smoking: researchers found that psilocybin therapy significantly improved abstaining from smoking over a 12-month follow-up period.
- Alcohol addiction: Researchers at the University of Heidelberg treated rat models of alcohol addiction with psilocybin and found that psilocybin staved off cravings.
- Cancer-related/end-of-life psychological distress: A randomized, double-blind trial from Johns Hopkins in 2016 found that a single dose of psilocybin substantially improved quality of life and decreased depression and anxiety in people with life-threatening cancer diagnoses.
Our first founder was born and raised on the British Columbian coast. He overcame a decade-long battle with substance abuse with the help of micro-dosing combined with macro-dosing.
Our second founder hails from Mexico and has a long-standing history in traditional mushroom healing from a very young age. Together with their collective knowledge, alongside a registered Nutritionist, they developed various blends unique to the micro-dosing community.