Oasis is a shrooms dispensary based out of Vancouver. Oasis’ goal is to help you experience its benefits of shroom and psilocybin. Our mission is to make microdosing more mainstream and help Canadians incorporate quality supplements into their daily routines.
At Osmosis, we are committed to helping you discover microdosing. We aim to complement healthy living with the benefits and wonders of natural medicines, all at an affordable cost.
The Basics Of Shrooms
Shrooms are mushrooms that contain psilocybin. They are typically small and usually brown or tan. In the wild, people often mistake mushrooms containing psilocybin for any number of other mushrooms that are poisonous. The psilocybin you get from shrooms works by activating serotonin receptors, usually in the prefrontal cortex, the area of the brain that affects mood, cognition, and perception.
Most of these mushrooms have 4 psychoactive chemicals in some combination. These chemicals include:
- Psilocybin (4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine): The main psychoactive principle of hallucinogenic mushrooms. After ingestion, psilocybin is converted into the pharmacologically active form psilocin.
- Psilocin (4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine): Known as either 4-hydroxy-NN-dimethyltryptamine (4-OH-DMT) or alternatively 3-(2-dimethylaminoethyl)indol-4-ol.
- Baeocystin (4-phosphoryloxy-N-methyltryptamine)
- Norbaeocystin (4-phosphoryloxytryptamine)
The strength of shrooms varies depending on their freshness, the season and where they grow. It’s very difficult to predict the strength of magic mushrooms.
Learn About Microdosing on Frshminds
- Understanding and Measuring Magic Mushroom Potency
- Frshminds’ Guide to Microdosing
- The Pros and Cons of Microdosing
- Microdosing Mushrooms Companies: Get To Know Them
- Guide to Mushroom Microdosing Products
- Understanding The Paul Stamets Microdosing Stack
- The Benefits of Microdosing Psychedelics
- Curious About How To Microdose Psychedelics?