What We Do
Cambridge BioTherapies is committed to helping people with depression, anxiety, PTSD, and OCD find dramatic relief through TMS and Ketamine treatment in a pleasant and private environment. We maintain exemplary medical standards, and incorporate developments from the most current research in a never-ending quest to improve our outcomes. We treat our patients with dignity, respect, and compassion.
A Pleasant, Private, and Personal Environment where you are treated like a person.
Hospitals often feel cold and impersonal. Cambridge Biotherapies fuses the latest technology and research with a comfortable, home-like environment. Our treatments are conducted by one clinician with one patient at a time, giving you privacy and an opportunity to engage in a safe and supportive relationship with your treater.
Exemplary Medical Standards
Cambridge BioTherapies grew out of a psychiatry practice that began in 1995. We have been providing TMS and ketamine as treatment options since 2015. Our doctors ensure that we only treat candidates who we feel are likely to benefit from these extraordinary treatments. We remain ever-vigilant about current research, and have been a leader in the fields of ketamine and TMS for over 5 years.
At Cambridge Biotherapies we are dedicated to improving the lives of people affected by mental illness.
Cambridge Biotherapies pursues this mission by:
- Helping patients define and achieve recovery
- Providing the highest-quality, compassionate care in collaboration with our patients, their families when needed, and outside treaters.
- Practicing with integrity, compassion, and discretion.
- Using evidenced-based treatments, and staying fully up-to-date with emerging research.
- Maintaining the highest ethical standards.
- Focusing on our patients’ needs first, and tailoring treatment to meet each individual patient’s needs.
- Our goal is to stay true to our mission, conduct ourselves with unwavering integrity, and provide a safe, warm, and welcoming environment for our patients, their families, and our staff.
Daniel A. Brenner, M.D. | Medical Director
Dr. Brenner attended Harvard University and Tufts Medical School. He completed his residency in Psychiatry at Cambridge Hospital, Harvard Medical School, where he served as Chief Resident. He then served as an Attending Psychiatrist and Fellow in the Program for Psychotherapy. He was a Clinical Instructor in Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School from 2000-2010, and is a graduate of the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute. He was board certified in Psychiatry and Neurology, and has been in private practice for over 20 years.