AmeriPharma Infusion Center
AmeriPharma Infusion Center offers care to all patients who need intravenous therapy. If you are a potential patient or the caregiver of a patient requiring intravenous therapy, choosing AmeriPharma’s Infusion Center is easy.
Why Choose AmeriPharma
With AmeriPharma Infusion and IV Therapy Center, enjoy benefits such as:
- Comfort and Compassionate Care in a Friendly and Serene Atmosphere
- Conveniently Located Within Walking Distance of UCI Hospital
- Choice of Private and Shared Guest Suites with Concierge Service
- Clean, Carefully Controlled Environment
- Infusion Therapy Closely Monitored by Certified Infusion Nurses
- Integration of Innovation & Individualized Care
- Wellness-Resort Inspired State-of-the-Art Facility
- Coordination with Your Doctor and Insurance Company
- Therapies Include: IVIG, TPN, IV Antibiotics, Antivirals, Antifungals, Chemotherapy, Specialty Drug Infusions and more
- More Cost-Effective than Hospital-Based Infusion
- 24/7/365 Online and Phone Support at Your Fingertips
What is Infusion Therapy?
AmeriPharma Infusion Center offers infusion therapy. This term refers to provider-supervised administration of medications via intravenous (IV) intramuscular injectable (IM) and subcutaneous injectable (SQ) routes.
Intravenous/Infusion or injectable methods of drug delivery are typically used when oral/pill medications are insufficient, inappropriate, or unavailable. Many of the newest medications are biologic (made or derived from living cells) and cannot be taken orally in pill form because they do not remain effective after exposure to the digestive system.
A wide variety of conditions are treated with infusion (IV) and injectable therapy. Many of the newest infusible and injectable medications are used to treat autoimmune conditions – diseases in which the body’s immune system attacks healthy cells. Infusion therapy is also used to treat several other conditions, including infections that are unresponsive to oral antibiotics, cancer and pain associated with cancer, migraines, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, congestive heart failure, hemophilia, and many more.